The Associate’s Degree in Accounting and Financing includes Accounting and Finance Accounting and Tax and Audit with great focus on Accounting Management and Finance in the public and private sector as well as social civil. These fields empower students’ knowledge to be professional assistance in management in an organization or institution.
In order to acquire fulfill potential Associate’s Degree in Accounting, students are required to have basic comprehension in English and Mathematics.
Associate’s Degree Program in Accounting and Finance aims at
- Providing potentially effective knowledge in Accounting and Finance in response to career vacancies and local job markets for private firms, governmental and privates institutions;
- Contributing to human resource development with the government so as to eliminate poverty via providing qualified educational services to help students fully succeed in job market competition and domestic business;
- Providing highly qualified education in Accounting and Finance with highly-respectable work ethic;
- Educating students to be highly-confident with responsibility so as to be well-prepared for challenging job market;
- Providing convenient educational services through updated curriculum under serious discussion among educational experts such as professors, educational development boarders and stakeholders.
Upon graduation of Associate’s Degree in Accounting and Finance, students will effectively be able to obtain critical thinking skill and knowledge in analysis, communication skill, information technology and communication as follows
- Knowledge in theoretical forms and technical terms related with Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge in note-taking skill, analysis and measurement and operation
- Knowledge in basic knowledge of Accounting and processes in founding firms
- Knowledge in cash flow management so as to operate business successfully
- Knowledge in management of cash production, trade firms and service firms
- Knowledge in preparation of professional and standardized reports
- Knowledge in data-base program and technical Accounting and Operating Analysis
- Knowledge in general knowledge related with Accounting and Finance
- Ability in operating personal business career through critical skill in Accounting and Finance
- Ability in using critical decision and thinking skill and learning critical financial sector.
- Ability in founding career plan related with Accounting
- Ability in empowering their professionalism from negativity to positivity.
- Ability in applying communication skill, effective communication skill with customers using academic language, gesturing, negotiating, problem-solving, debating and suitable decision making skills.
- Ability in interactive communication, teamwork, facilitation and effective solution in daily-task operation
- Ability in becoming a potential staff with highly-respectable morality.
- Ability in calculating skill of Accounting and Finance using programs such as mathematics, financial mathematics and financial statistics.
- Ability in using computer in offices and research in Finance fields
- Ability in calculating skill of Accounting using automatic gadgets (calculator and computer)
- Ability in using English effectively in Accounting and Finance field
CURRICULUM/ TRAINING PERIOD/ HOURS AND CREDITS
Associate’s Degree in Accounting and Finance is intended for two-year, and it is composed of 60 credits. The study period last only 3 years at most, counting from the registration date. The study program structure is divided into two main categories. The first one is basic education and oriented subjects and the other one is majored education (specialized subjects). Each credit is determined as follows:
- General Education and oriented subjects = 5 credits
- Majored Education = 5 credits
2 years = 4 semesters in Associate’s Degree
- Year 1 in Associate’s Degree = 2 semesters = 12 subjects = 30 credits
- Year 2 in Associate’s Degree = 2 semesters = 10 subjects = 30 credits
|Principles of Accounting (1)||A111POA||1,5|
|Introduction to Economics (Micro)||A611ITE||3|
|Introduction to Business||A211ITB||1.5|
|Principles of Accounting (2)||A112 POA||3|
|II||I||Principles of Management||A221PMG||3|
|Business Statistics (1)||A1021BST||3|
|Company & Contract Law||A921CCL||3|
|Business Statistics (2)||A1022BST||3|
|Human Resource Management||A222HRM||3|