HUMAN RESOURCE UNIVERSITY
GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED
The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Languages of Human Resource University is seeking many teachers of English to teach in its General English Program.
Applicants must have:
- A bachelor degree or year 4 students in English major (TEFL), with a minimum GPA of 3.5 from prestigious universities or institutes;
- Sound knowledge of computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail, etc.);
- At least two-year experience in teaching English;
- Good team spirits with professional ethics (onus).
- Application screening (CV, Cover Letter, & relevant degrees and transcripts certified by the concerned authorities);
- TOEFL ITP (460 up), TOEFL IBT (60), IELTS (5.5) or Language proficiency test (to be provided);
- Technical & comprehensive interviews; and
- Final results
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only competent applicants are considered.
- AVAILABLE CLASSES are at only 10:30-11:30.
- Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact via mobile: 017 471 117 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline: 5:00 PM, Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- First come, first served!
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by dropping at receptionist counter or sending your Cover Letter and CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph via address or email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.